Our Whole Lives
Our Whole Lives (OWL) is a series of sexuality education curricula that helps participants make informed and responsible decisions about sexual health.
OWL Five-year Proposed Plan
All levels of Our Whole Lives, coming soon to UUFrederick! Elementary and Adolescent OWL levels will take place on Sunday mornings. Young Adult and Adult levels are still in the planning stages. See the proposed schedule here.
In Fall 2017, UUCF will be offering:
- Kindergarten/1st grade: Sundays 11:30am - 12:30pm (September 24 - November 12, 2017)
- 5th/6th grade: Sundays 11:30am -12:45pm (September 24 - November 19, 2017)
- If you are interested in having your child(ren) participate, please register online.
- Save the date for a required parent/child orientation on Sunday, September 17, 4:00 p.m.-6:30pm
- Please note: Our Whole Lives is not a drop-in program. Participants must register, attend the orientation, and attend all the sessions (as much as possible).
Parents and Caregivers as Sexuality Educators
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/OWL).