Adult Spiritual Enrichment Registration
To suggest a class or workshop or adult education activity, please see How To Propose Future Courses.
Effort & Ease Yoga
- Instructor: Julie Hanson
- Tuesdays, beginning March 5 (series of 8 classes)
- A trauma-informed, gentle series for all bodies. $12 per session (shared with UUCF).
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
- Instructor: Stephanie Lynne
- Wednesdays, beginning March 6
- Kundalini Yoga is known as the yoga of awareness. It is an uncoiling yourself to find your potential. It is described as the sleeping, dormant potential force in the human body. It helps to strengthen the nervous system and bring balance to the body, mind, and soul. It combines physical exercises, meditation, mantra, and breathing techniques that guide the energies of the body and mind. Kundalini Yoga is an all levels practice and can be as gentle or challenging as the participant wishes. Donations requested of $10 - $20 (shared with UUCF).
UUCF 101: Pathways to Membership
- Saturday, April 6, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Rooms 113/115
- Are you considering membership at UUCF? Join the Membership Committee for a half-day intensive exploration of Unitarian Universalist history and principles, specific information about our own congregation, and discussion of our individual spiritual journeys. Participants will receive a free copy of the UUA booklet Welcome: A Unitarian Universalist Primer. Light refreshments will be provided.
Diabetes UNDONE (or Heart Disease or Overweight UNDONE)
- Instructor: Deborah Chielli
- Four 3-hour sessions (Saturdays 10am-1pm, April 13, 20, 27 & May 11) on the diet and lifestyle factors which cause (and can reverse) these & other chronic diseases. Films, food tasting, wellness talks, support.
- Deborah Chielli, UUCF member & nurse practitioner facilitates
- $80 includes attendee + a family member
- For more information or to sign-up, email .
- To Register, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diabetes-undone-tickets-57197442089
Yoga for Beginners
- Instructor: Irene Glasse
- Tuesdays, 10:00 am in the Chapel (10a)
- Feeling stressed? Try yoga! Yoga for Beginners offers an accessible pace of basic yoga poses appropriate for beginners or anyone looking for a focused, mindful yoga practice.
- Feel free to contact Irene with any questions at email@example.com
- Suggested Donation to UUCF: $5 per session
- Instructor: Katie Giarth
- Fridays, 5:30 pm (Chapel)
- Feldenkrais employs guided attention and gentle movement with an emphasis on sensory learning--and improves posture, flexibility, coordination, athletic performance, mobility, chronic pain, tension, and stress. *Cost: $10/session (or $80 for all 10 sessions)
- Visit brainbodymotion.com for more information.
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/AdultRE.)