Members & Friends
Welcome to summer at the Blanche Ames Gallery! Opening Sunday, July 1, our annual show of art created by members and friends of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Frederick will host a reception at 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. This show will run through August 12. If planning to visit the gallery at times other than the opening please call 301-473-7680. Our address is 4880 Elmer Derr Road, Frederick. See our gallery alive with wonderful art!
For those interested in having work represented in the show please note the following:
- Open call to all UUCF members and friends, age 15 and over.
- Exhibited art will be in the gallery July 1- August 12. PLEASE NOTE Crafts will only be on display during opening reception July 1.
- Each person can enter 2 pieces of art, at least one of which must be for sale. No entry fee. 70% of sale goes to artist; 30% to UUCF.
- Delivery dates for artwork: Sunday, June 24, 11:30am-1pm; Wednesday, Jun 27, 6-8 pm. No deliveries after 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
- All work must be framed and wired for hanging. Sawtooth hangers not accepted.
- Label each piece you bring: Artist, Title, Medium, Price.
- Art and craft vendors: examples: notecards, unframed photos, jewelry, pottery: Due to space limitation, we can handle no more than 4 craft type displays for vending. We need to know your plans no later than Sunday, June 24. You will deliver and display your works on Sunday, July 1. Cash and carry sales.
- Applications for members and friends 15 years or older will be on the shelf across from Rm 113-115. Once filled out, return them to the folder. If you fill out the online application forward it to email@example.com.
Click here for the link to the Application for the Members and Friends Show (July and Aug 2018)Artists Application for the Blanche Ames Gallery
Applications due June 24; art removal Aug 12 after service.